Definition: "Researcher" is any individual or entity who so chooses to view the contents of this website as well as who chooses to contact for information, and/or to make any purchase or donation.
By remitting any e-mail communication as well as making any purchase or donation it is understood, acknowledged, confirmed, and agreed upon by the "Reseacher" as to all the following:
- "Researcher" acknowledges that any individual must be of at least 18 years of age to make any purchase of any item from TrueLIFE Research and/or through this website teamtlr.com.
- "Researcher" acknowledges that all materials are supplied strictly for non-human research purposes only, except for those instances in which such is clearly and explicitly otherwise specified.
- "Researcher" acknowledges that no information so afforded should be deemed warranted in any way or manner as to pertain in any nature as guidance or advice for any form of research use or any use so otherwise and that furthermore, no such information herein is warranted to be of absolute factual accuracy as pertains to any and all content.
- "Researcher" acknowledges that all responsibility and liability is upon the "Researcher" to be informed to conduct any and all research, handling, and disposal of any and all research chemicals appropriately with a full responsibility within the understanding of the serious and potentially hazardous nature of any engagement of material for such purposes.
- "Researcher" acknowledges that TrueLIFE Research and any and all individuals or entities affiliated in any manner with TrueLIFE Research are indemnified from any and all liabilities in full.
- "Researcher" acknowledges responsibility to comply to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations as so entailed to any aspect that may bear any relevance to any and all products in any manner as that may pertain.
- "Researcher" acknowledges they have full understanding of these Terms & Conditions and that any manner of breach of this contract is entirely of the sole responsibility of the "Researcher".
Products protected by valid patents are not offered for sale in countries where the sale of such products constitutes a patent infringement. Buyers shall verify the patent status for their respective country.
Products currently covered by valid Patents are offered for R&D use in accordance with 35 USC 271(e)+A13(1) in the US, EC Directive 2001/82/EC, 2001/83/EC, and their amendments in EU. Similar laws and rules may apply in other countries.
All information contained herein and so attached is property of TrueLIFE Research and should in no way be distributed with the intent other than to foster positive movement for the TrueLIFE Research research cooperative and the respective best interest of progressive scientific intents. Any actions that violates such will be subject to legal remedies.